Internal structure of optical cable splice box
1. Support frame: It is the main body of the internal components.
2. Optical cable fixing device: used for fixing the optical cable and the base and fixing the optical cable strengthening element. One is the internal fixation of the reinforcing core of the optical cable; the second is the clamping and fixing of the optical cable and the support frame; the third is that the optical cable and the inlet and outlet cables of the splice box are sealed and fixed with a heat shrinkable sheath.
3. Optical fiber placement device: It can store optical fiber connectors and remaining optical fibers in order. The length of the remaining optical fibers should not be less than 1 meter, and the labyrinth of the remaining optical fibers should not be less than 35mm. Among them, the storage tray has up to four layers and has a large capacity, and the storage tray can be adjusted according to the number of cores connected by the optical cable.
4. Optical fiber connector protection: Putting the heat-shrinked protective sleeve on the fiber core fixing clip in the receiving tray can also use the silica gel fixing method.
5. Sealing the optical cable and the splice box: Use abrasive cloth to polish the junction of the splice box and the optical cable at the cable entry point of the base, clean the polished area with detergent, paste it with aluminum foil, and then put the heat shrinkable tube on the splice box. At the cable entry point, use a blowtorch to slowly heat the middle and then to both ends, so that the entire heat shrinkable tube can be completely shrunk
The structure and use method of optical cable splice box
Optical cable splice box use
It is suitable for the straight-through and branch connection of various structural optical cables in overhead, pipeline, direct burial and other laying methods.
The connection in the terminal room of the structured optical cable.
Optical cable splice boxes are usually suitable for indoor or non-open outdoor use, and are not suitable for outdoor use. If they are to be used, protective measures should be taken. Working temperature: Indoor type: -5℃——+40℃; Outdoor type: -20℃-+60℃.
Optical cable splice box features
It can play the role of protection and connection. The box body is made of reinforced plastic, which has high strength, corrosion resistance, mature structure, reliable sealing and convenient construction.
Optical cable splice box classification
According to the connection method of optical cable, it can be divided into straight-through type and branch type.
According to whether the adapter can be assembled, it can be divided into the adaptable type and the non-mountable type.
According to the shell material, it can be divided into plastic shell and metal shell.
How to use the optical cable splice box
1. Remove the outer sheath of the optical cable (if any, remove the shielding and armoring) and then remove the wrapping layers until the loose tube is exposed. For the specific method, please follow the standard method and steps recommended by the optical cable manufacturer, and the prepared length is 3m.
2. Clean the loose tube and the reinforcing core sheath with detergent, remove the excess filling tube, and use the provided sandpaper to polish the outer sheath of the optical cable to a length of 150mm.
Optical cable installation
1. Select the sealing ring with the smallest inner diameter according to the outer diameter of the optical cable, and put the two sealing rings on the optical cable. 2. Put the optical cable into the corresponding hole.
3. Connect the shield and ground.
4. Wrap the self-adhesive sealing tape between the two sealing rings, so that the sealing tape is wound flush with the outer diameter of the sealing ring to form a sealing end of the optical cable.
5. Press the sealing end of the optical cable into the cable entry hole.
6. Use the throat hoop to pass through the optical cable reinforcing rib fixing seat and the cable core bracket, fix the optical cable on the base of the splice box, and tighten the throat hoop screw until the throat hoop is tightened.
7. Tie a nylon cable tie on the optical cable and cut off the excess length.
8. The rest of the unused optical cable holes should be sealed with plugs. The sealing tape is also wrapped around the plug, and the requirements are the same as in 5.2.4.
9. Wrap the reinforcing member on the countersunk head screw of the support of the welding plate and press it tightly.
Optical cable splice box optical fiber splicing
1. Prepare the optical fiber coiled 1.5 times after the coil, and then coil all the remaining fibers in the box.
2. Use a single-core buffer tube for single-core optical fibers, and a ribbon buffer tube for ribbon-shaped fibers. Secure with nylon cable ties at the entrance of the splice tray.
3. Connect two optical fibers (strips) according to the prescribed method, the connector is inserted into the slot of the fusion splicing unit, and the excess length should be coiled in the disk.
4. Cover the fusion splice tray and press it to lock it in place.
5. According to the different capacity required by the splice box, determine the number of stacks of the splice trays. The superimposed type of the splice trays must meet the requirements of the optical fiber connectors that are snapped into the fusion splicing unit and inspected and maintained. For every two superimposed splicing discs, six holes on the rubber folds can be clamped to three convex twists on the upper and lower two discs respectively; for four rubber folds, two at the symmetrical positions on both sides of the disc, such as stacking five For the welding plate, according to the above method, fasten the second layer plate and the third layer plate, the third layer plate and the fourth layer plate, the fourth layer plate and the fifth layer plate, and so on, the five plates are stably superimposed together. . When it is necessary to check or maintain the welding condition of a certain layer of disks, just remove the two folded sheets that are fastened on the upper layer of the single side of the disk, and the welding disk can be opened like turning over the pages of a book.fiber optic splice closure